2017 Northeast Asia International Conference(2017.12.22.)
1. Theme :
The Situation in Northeast Asia and Korea-China Relations - Commemorating the 25th Anniversary of the Korea-China Diplomatic Relations
- Detailed Agenda
1. Situation change in Northeast Asia
2. Korean Peninsula Cooperation Framework and Challenges
3. Current Issues and Solutions for Korea-China Relations
2. Date: December 22, 2017 (Fri)
3. Place: 215 rooms of Tongying Building, Research Institute of Northeast Asia, Jilin University (Simultaneous Interpretation Conference Room)
4. International conference holding background :
The conferences that were scheduled to be held in October were delayed to December, and conferences were held under the auspices of China Jilin University. Unlike the Korea-China-Japan international conferences held in Kyunghee International Campus in 2016, this conference will be accompany with the joint research between the Kyunghee Institute of Global Affairs and the Jilin University Northeast Asia Research Institute published in May -7th edition [Multilateralism and Cooperation of Exchange and Cooperation in the East Sea Region], and dealing with the occasion of the 10th anniversary of the Korea-China Research Institute relationship and the issue of the Korea-China relationship based on the 25th anniversary of the Korea-China diplomatic relations.
On the part of Institute of Global affairs, coordinated by Professor Lee Joon-tae of the Institute of Chinese, gathered experts from various fields, andjoint researchers who were working with the Korea Research Foundation HK project of the Instutute of Global Affairs participated and presented in this Conference.
수정일시 : 2019/06/24 11:11