East Sea Rim 2nd Culture Research Course(2018.05.17~18)
-This event is a social dissemination program that based on the previous research of the researcher(Kim, Seok hee 「기층문화의 수평적 인식」; Shin, JInsook 「생태적 글쓰기와 신화적 상상력의 상관성 고찰 : 환동해(環東海) 고래 이야기와 생태소설 「꽃피는 고래」를 중심으로」, 공저「환동해지역의 오래된 현재」 etc.)
- Conducted 2 preliminary exploration.
- Through the exploration, it is confirmed that the monumental petroglyphs are a very good cultural heritage showing the prehistoric culture of the East Sea.
- If we can see the monumental petroglyphs closely, it will be a highly satisfying cultural event itself.
- Based on the similar petroglyphs throughout the area, it is appropriate to give a lecture on the cognitive origins of mankind and to talk about the life of whales and Tonghaeans, which are the main materials for petroglyphs. Dr. Jang Seok-ho, an authority in the field of petroglyphs, and novelist Kim Kyung-eun, who is also a researcher of the mythical circle of the East Sea, draws high satisfaction.
- The project published e-book <Solong Goth's flute> is released.