East Sea Rim 3rd Culture Research Course(2018.10.15~19)
Place : Hokkaido, Japan (Noboribetsu, Hakodate, Otaru, Sapporo)
HostㆍEducational institution : KyungKi Cultural Foundation &Kyunghee University Institute of Global Affairs
- Hokkaido cultural tour - Visit the space of Mythology and history, Hokkaido
- This event is a socail dissemination program based on previous research of researcher (Kim, Seok hee, 「18-19세기의 환동해지역과 하코다테의 위상」, 「19세기 일본 상인의 캄차카 연행 보고서, 『다카다야 가헤이 조액자기(高田屋嘉兵衛遭厄自記)』에 나타난 골로브닌 사건-근대초기 환동해지역 북방의 교류」 etc)
- Contacted with government officials(Hokkaido Museum , Hokkaido Museum of Literature, Goryokaku, Hakodate Municipal Museum, Sapporo Pirikakotan - Ainu Cultural Exchange Center), civic groups(Jiri Yukie Ginno Shizuku Memorial Hall) and local university(Hokkaido University Museum) in advance.
- The exploration course that follows the traces of the Ainu has meant a historical visit to the area of the East Sea, which is different from the existing tourist course, and it has become a highly satisfying cultural event in itself.
- Attempted to promote citizen exchange on an international level through brief seminars involving employees of the Gyeonggi Cultural Foundation and citizens, Hokkaido government officials and citizens.
- HK Professor Kim, Seok hee of the project team directly handled all interpretion in order to improve the content's satisfaction.
- Making documentary film using videos and photos taken in Hokkaido.